Between Our Paradise ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK ASK.FM
Quotes About Love
Thursday 21 March 2013 • Thursday, March 21, 2013 • 0 comments
480804_314462695349344_1296399965_n_large

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 
― William W. Purkey

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
― Dr. Seuss

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 
― Elbert Hubbard

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” 
― Martin Luther King, Jr.A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” 
― André GideAutumn Leaves

“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.” 
― Elie Wiesel

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” 
― Mother Teresa


PASTFUTURE
MY SUPERWORDS ;

Hye :) I Am Deena Bahrin ! Owner of this beautiful & colourful space . Can call me Deena . Please follow & leave ur beautiful footprints at my speakbox :* Be careful in my space coz i'm watchful ;) Dont make me chase you if u use ur stupidful words . Thank u !

MY SUPERBOX ;



ANYTHING HERE ;

Instagram

CREDITS SECTION ;

Template :N.Afiqah
Basecode :Masterly_elmo
Tutorial : Afiqah Wana Atiqah
Pictures : We Heart It
Best View : Google Chrome

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Happy Holiday !
  • Tukar Template ?
  • MY TYPEWRITER SITE ♥ Template
  • Kembali Menjadi Blogger ♥